iSON HRO: An overview of Structured Human Resource Services
Head Sales- HRO, iSON Xperiences
In this competitive world, companies are constantly striving to outperform others. Providing all round quality service, performance and business excellence is crucial. Employees are the wealth of any organisation and thus become the most important element who contribute to business excellence of an organisation. This requires an extensively planned system to service their needs and assist with their grievances. iSON has a strong Human resources (HR) base that relies on HR systems that can dynamically administer and address the fulfilment of strategic objectives laid down by the founders of iSON in line with the competitive scenarios outside the organisational boundaries.
Research has shown that approximately eighty percent of the organisation’s value depends on the human aspect of resources within the organisation. This implies that the organisation faces a serious chance of falling apart if people are not managed properly. The traditional ERP (enterprise resource planning) and HR systems are not agile to support the requirements of today’s HR functions.
Deciding on the right HR approach needs guidance and iSON Group with its expertise in various industries of more than a decade, furnishes a service called iSON HRO services (Human Resource Outsourcing services) that includes benefits of administration, time, attendance and talent management, payroll compensation, recruitment & training support, workforce administration, retirement, transition, help desk services and many more. iSON HRO Services is been offered to more than 25 countries today.
Why are companies adapting Outsourced- HRO Services?
- Compliance and Risk management: With the employment and labour laws changing regularly, one of the best ways to comply with these laws and avoid lawsuits is by outsourcing HR services. This will not only reduce the difficulties faced when each law changes but also allows organisations to stay on current federal and state employment laws.
- Global talent: Most of the time, while hiring, in house HR tends to focus on the local talent and pick the best from skills required for them. Reaching out to global talent usually requires a lot of resources and time which might not be available to spare. Solution to this aspect is outsourcing HRO services. This can be done easily and get the best talent from around the world.
- Cost savings: Today, the cost associated with maintaining a fully functional HR department, that is proper office space, highly experienced and trained HR staff amounts to very huge amount. This is much cheaper when the HR services are outsourced.
- Payroll & Accounting: Doing all the accounting and payroll process in-house cost lot of time, confusion and money. Companies today have realised by outsourcing this not only the precision is maintained but also its very much cost effective.
- Employee development: Its always a tedious task to scan if the employees work towards meeting the business goals, ensure they comply with company polices and help in individual development. HRO services today handle all this and implement continuous performance management plans.
- Reduce employment-related expenses: In any business, labour costs are one of the largest operating expense. HRO services available in the industry today can take care of all the expenses like payroll, tax overhead, health insurance premiums, workers’ compensation insurance, recruiting fees and many more.
- Efficiency: One of the main goals for any organisation is to maintain an effective and productive workplace. By outsourcing HR services, most of the companies are starting to see a substantial increase of efficiency. This is mainly because of the advanced human resources technologies used by outsourcing providers that not only streamlines important HR functions but benefits the growth of the organisation in a great scale.
iSON HRO Functions in detail
iSON is one of the early adaptors of Outsourced HRO functions since its inception in 2010. An efficient HRO service is one that offers a sustainable and competitive method to manage costs and allow a company’s core resources to focus on strategic initiatives rather than managing transactional activities in HR operations. iSON HRO services ensures this by taking care of all the most important aspects such as staffing, extracting business intelligence and forecasting to make better decisions by utilising iSON’s agile IT infrastructure and the information that reaches system via the outsourced HR processes.
Meticulous Staffing process by iSON HRO
iSON HRO services offers end to end staffing solutions by taking care of the whole process from contract sign up, recruiting, joining process, training, monthly information collection, payroll processing, salary credits, and resignation/termination in seven steps. iSON HRO services also conduct a deep field search within and outside the owned virtual database of employees for recruiting the right candidate for the right job.
Promotes Consistent Results and Customer Satisfaction
The HRO department takes special care to enhance the skills and capabilities of all the employees. Every year, iSON HR Department engages with leading training institutes in the cities around the world to conduct technical or skill-based trainings required for that region.
The HRO services employs a seven-step approach while searching for Executive level staffing requirements. The stage one starts with the HRO team listing out the clients need and their company business. Once this is done, stage 2 commences with the the outsourced department of HRO starts the extensive networking and research activities. Stage 3 and 4 initiates contact with the prospective candidates and by that time continuous assessments and interviews are conducted till the perfect candidates are shortlisted. During the stage 5,6,7 the executive-level staffing methodology reached the final steps where negotiations are done along with other staffing procedure along with assessment of candidate performance.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing- RPO
High level of accuracy with the outsourced Payroll process
Besides standard standalone recruitment process, iSON HRO services has adopted Recruitment process outsourcing. This approach is different that the traditional recruitment system as it presents multiple benefits to outsourcing and the while gamut of recruitment process. By adopting RPO, iSON HRO gets an added advantage of reduced time taken to recruit along with the conversion of fixed cost to variable and transactional cost. Outsourcing also offloads a lot of time-consuming tasks that is traditionally observed and helps the team to concentrate on core responsibilities. This allows the HR team to ensure a consistent professional response to all the applicant queries within the company while ensuring addressal of grievances faster.
Structured Learning Management System (LMS) – (recreate the image)
Outsourced payroll processes with iSON HRO services provide cost-effective solutions and saves up the processing time to a large extent. Proper fraud checking, and tax processes are handled with utmost care with assistance of experts and up to date technology. iSON HRO services also make sure the monthly payments are done to the employee bank accounts and all invoices are entered into employee’s record. This makes sure the reconciliation worries with the financial institutes are avoided and the accounts are up to date.
The Entire Spectrum of Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
Every business needs to train their customers, partners, employees, and vendors. An organised LMS is required to scale the economy of the organisation. Companies usually rely on third parties to develop content and train the customers. iSON HRO Services offers everything that is required for end to end skill development as per the respective company needs. Instructors and the master courses are carefully planned with proper content delivery to each trainee. In addition to the structured courses, additional recommended courses are suggested based on each trainee interest and skillset. Constant progress tracking and assignments are given to assess the performance of the trainees.
iSON HRO Services provides a complete range of features in its HRMS systems to its employees. Data is maintained by efficient integration to ERP and LMS system internally although most of the other HR systems are outsourced. The life cycle of the employee is effectively managed from training to skill developments, performance management, to salary and loan administration. Along with this, an HR helpdesk would be available for employees to assist with their problems and needs. With the HRO service, the reports and dashboards and the statutory compliance are also handled without any business risks or issues. Some advantages to that iSON HRO achieved are:
- Effective employee lifecycle management
- Reduced HR workload
- Improved decision-making using Dashboard and graphical reports
- Improved accuracy in Data management and analytics using Cloud based systems
- Forecasting Business risk
iSON HRO Services are meticulously positioned to fulfil needs of current technology landscape and support the implementation of a new solutions in order to fortify organisational objectives. iSON-HRO has proven its track record with adoption of advanced HR methodologies and outsourcing techniques to contribute to the digital revolution more efficiently.